Model shape (interface)
From MagicaVoxel Community Wiki
Revision as of 09:12, 13 March 2019 by Muerto ni
- Shape is a retractable set of functions from model editor's edit menu.
Each available function create voxel shapes using the active color:
- Creates a 3D ellipsoid shape filling the size of the object.
- Creates a 3D cylinder shape filling the size of the object.
- Creates a 3D pyramid shape with a square or rectangular base filling the size of the object.
- Creates a 3D cone shape filling the size of the object.
Creates 3D randomized maze shape filling the size of the object.Console command allows choosing the size of the maze pattern.
- Perlin noise on Wikipedia