Voxel mode (interface)
From MagicaVoxel Community Wiki
Sets brush in voxel mode.
Draws squares, discs, cubic or spherical shapes, one by one or in a series by keeping
3 options are available:
- Cubic or spherical shape
- 2D or 3D
- Brush size
Cubic or spherical shape
- Sets the brush in the shape of a plain cube or sphere, centered on your mouse cursor.Only the pattern brush allows you to modify the local offset of a shape.
In voxel mode you can only get a full cube or sphere by clicking on a smaller shape than your brush.
2D or 3D
- Selects if the brush shape will be:
- a plain square or a full cube
- a plain disc or a full sphereVoxel mode 2D shapes looks like center mode ones, but you don't get a hole in the center.
- Increases or decreases the shape's size:
- either by typing a size number
- or dragging with
LButtonon the arrows