From MagicaVoxel Community Wiki
- Miscellaneous is a retractable set of functions from model editor's edit menu.
- "Remove all invisible voxels" = All voxels that are in contact with other voxels on all their 6 faces are deleted from the model.
Reverts the Flood function.
- Console command allows choosing the color index used for flooding.
- "Fractal model" = Replaces every voxel of the current model by another full model. Restrictions apply:
- both projects should be saved in the first place
- the active color will entirely paint the resulting model
- only the first created object of the replacement project will be used
- if replacement model is bigger than the current object size, the limits are modified accordingly, within a 126 voxels cap for each axis
"Random color" = Paint all voxels in the model with random color indexes.console command allows choosing a range of colors to randomize between 2 color indexes.
"Dilation" = Adds a layer of active voxel color on either all the model, or on a selected portion.Console command allows choosing the axes of dilation, ± being the side of dilation.
"Erosion" = Removes a layer of voxels on either all the model, or on a selected portion.Console command allows choosing the axes of erosion, ± being the side of erosion.