Color menu (interface)
From MagicaVoxel Community Wiki
- The color menu is a retractable set of functions from the palette panel. It displays or hide the active color settings menu, to change that color:
- either by manually setting values on the 3 horizontal color pickers, depending on the color model
- or by typing the 3 RGB/HSV/HEX values in the dedicated text area
Switch between HSV/RGB color picker
- The HSV / RGB button alterns between 2 color models:
- HSV for
- RGB for
- HSV for
- Shows HSV or RGB values next to the color pickers.
Show SV block
Valueinto one color picker.
Pick color from screen
- Click and hold LButton on the color box, drag it over any color (even out of MagicaVoxel) and release to pick.
- Each primary color value is coded in a block from
255, all 3 blocks separated by a space.
Show HEX values
- Allows to change active color in a web-friendly value. Each primary color is coded in a hexadecimal block, from
ff, no space between the 3 blocks.